Saturday, November 11, 2023

fruit pizza

Our neighbors are our ministering family or I guess the husband is. He had visited a few months ago and brought us some sourdough chocolate chip cookies that were amazing that his wife had made.  a few weeks ago on a Sunday he text us and asked us if he could bring by a treat! Earlier that day when we were home from church I was thinking of a treat to make and Capri hasn’t been liking chocolate lately and so my normal chocolate chip cookies are no longer good enough for her haha She asked me if I can make fruit pizza which I haven’t made in a few months and I told her shoot I can’t because I don’t have the fruit for it and she was disappointed so I ended up just not making anything because no one could agree. Stephen text me asking if he could bring something was perfect timing where he could bring us a treat for Sunday after dinner. Stephen rings the door bell that evening and when I open the door I see him have a huge circular pan as a fruit pizza. Me and winnie gasped as Capri made her way to the door to see what we were making a fuss over! I said Capri you’re not gonna believe it! fruit pizza!!!! We were dying and she was so happy. It was such a special moment for her and a teaching moment. Heavenly Father cares about us so much. He’s in the details of our life. He knows what’s important to us even if it’s as small as fruit pizza. I’ve been pondering that experience today and I think about how God has his church set up and how beautiful it is that we can have families nearby that are assigned to our family to bless our lives. Check in on us and vice versa. God loves her. I hope she never forgets it. He loves all his children and created ways he can keep eyes on all of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment