Saturday, November 11, 2023

Knowing God

 I am loving teaching my Sunday school class. 17-18yr olds. Even if they just stare at me when I ask for comments of an answer to questions hahah Some are still in high school Some are going on missions or working or heading off to college. It’s so exciting. That time of life for me was life changing and I feel a sort of clock counting down in our time together to help them know God in a way that’s meaningful. I remember Bishop Christensen from singles ward always had that as a goal in his time as bishop. It wasn’t focused on “get these kids married”, but to help us know the Savior. I’m trying to adopt that. I love discussing the gospel with my kids in class and diving deep into the scriptures and their experiences. It’s so sweet. I keep telling Dayton they were so inspired to extend that call for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment