Saturday, November 11, 2023

Like the Sun

 Sometimes I think about the vastness of humanity. The billions of people currently living and all the ones past and to come. Countries I forget exist have millions of people going through their own complex lives. Somehow no soul is overlooked. In the way I feel Heavenly Father can be right next to me in my hours of need, he is doing the same thing in those “hidden corners" of the earth. Your mind can’t wrap your head around it. He has the whole picture in mind and yet is so individually invested in us it can seem like we’re the only one he could possibly have time for. I love that contrary. His love is deeply personal AND general for all mankind. I remember, when I was little, wondering how God can be everywhere all at once and mom said it's kind of like the Sun. Many people can feel the warmth of the sun and it can be a focal point to those same people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment