Monday, July 31, 2023

Every woman has an orbit

I have been listening to and watching everything from Sheri Dew lately. One of my favorite parts of this podcast is another reminder that as woman, my sphere of influence seen and unseen is so powerful. I'm going into my to-do list today with that mentality. I know we would so surprised how big the imprint we leave on people in the smallest ways is.

"How remarkable we are in our ordinariness. How remarkable it is when women, in todays world, will make covenants and keep them. That is extraordinary. I don't think you can measure or limit the influence of a woman of God who had the Holy Ghost to guide her and I think that’s why president Nelson keeps saying, “increase your capacity to receive revelation” because you will be a remarkable tool in the hands of the Lord. Every woman has an orbit. Every woman is in the position of having extraordinary influence on the individuals around her In a way that can be life changing." -Sheri dew on the Latter Day Saint women podcast July 21, 2021. The immeasurable influence of women of faith.


No comments:

Post a Comment