Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Seattle

*These last two posts have been fixed!!  A little anti climactic to read then have pictures to go with it but it's all better now!*


Last weekend we went into Seattle.  I haven't really tried alot of the little foodie stops at Pike Market and Piroshky Pirosky gets amazing reviews on Yelp so Dayton and I both got a beef and cheese Piroshky.  It was the most incredible thing I've ever tasted.  Even Winnie couldn't get enough!

Dayton hasn't ever been to Pike in the day time because he always works late so it was fun for him to finally see things when they're open.  Seattle is so weird and 100 or the 120 restaurants and stores downtown close at 5pm.  Why?!  I'll never understand.  Even on weekends, prime time business for hungry tourists, these places are closed.  It makes no sense!  Also, parking.  You can pretty much walk around Pike place in less than two hours if you're not looking for anything in particular so by the time we were done we were ready for something new. BUT we had just paid 12 bucks for parking.  We tried to kill a little more time but we ended up just leaving. :(


Afternoons where we lay on our big bed and I let Winnie run all over me are some of my favorite memories.  I try and "pretend" to sleep and she is wired. Always. 

Untitled


Untitled
This picture? I'm not really sure.  Maybe just documentation of the day I had a beef and cheese piroshky and my life was forever changed. After Dayton took it Dayton sarcastically looked at me and said "Can you get a picture of me on the stairs next?" He's the sweetest.

Untitled

There was a picture of us three at the gum wall but it was blurry. Dangit!
Untitled


I love him.  Have I mentioned that lately?!  He saw Cinderella with me for our date the night before this and joked about hating it. Have courage and be kind, Dayton.

Untitled

We ended the night with Molly Moons ice cream and laying around at Gas Works park.  Dayton's buddy brought a football so we tossed it around and played fetch with Winsley a little bit. haha Winnie actually has a pretty good arm but throwing a football around is tough work.  Dayton just shakes his head everytime I throw the ball at him.  It's so awkward to throw!! Well, summer is always busy for Dayton but I'm excited for everything we can do outside now that it's summer and I'm grateful for anytime Dayton has to get away with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment