Monday, April 20, 2015

Snoqualmie Train

April 11, 2015

Oh this was the best day ever!  Winnie is obsessseddd with Thomas the Train.  Little boys are so much fun!! ;) She calls him Tommy.  And usually when she gets super excited as I get it loaded on Netflix she screams, claps her hands, and yells "CHOO CHOO TOMMY!!!!".  She's outta control.   So we went to the Snoqualmie train a couple Saturday's ago!  We attempted to make the 11:30am train but I left at 11am and it was 35 minutes away.  I'm terrible with timing.  Drives my punctual husband crazy.  The drive through Issaquah to Snoqualmie is absolutely incredible.  Spring/summer in Washington is THE BEST.  I can't believe we've already been here a year!  Turned out that missing the first train worked out perfectly.  We waited around the train station, looked at the Thomas train memorabilia, and ate our lunches.  A few days before this we got a few boxes delivered to the house for Dayton's office and as the Fed Ex guy is loading the boxes on our porch Winnie looks at us wide eyed and says, "Oh cwap".    Well as our train was coming to a stop Winnie heard the train whistle and of course the appropriate reaction was "oh cwap".  I'm such a great mom to teach her these things.  I'm realizing I say oh crap alllllllllll the time now.  It could be worse, I guess.  And I'm sure it will definitely get worse.



Untitled

Cherry blossoms!!!


Untitled

Untitled



Untitled




Untitled

Untitled


Untitled

After we got home from the train ride I remembered it was bring your own cup day at 7-11.  I really didn't get super creative so I just found the biggest cup I could find that was clean.  She's the cutest pal.











oh! Then later that night we had a ward dance activity!  All the little beehives are in love with Wins and just can't stop picking her up and forcing her to dance.  Luckily Winnie is kind of easy going and any time its too much attention she yells no and runs away.  

No comments:

Post a Comment