Thursday, April 23, 2015

Puyallup Spring Fair

Dayton worked the homeshow at the Puyallup Spring Fair last weekend.  Washington has the weirdest spelled city names.  Issaquah, Mukilteo, Puyallup, Steilacoom, etc.  I won't even try and sound any of them out because I barely can say them.  I usually just mumble under my breathe and someone corrects me and I just say 'yeah'. When we got to the fair I wasn't planning on eating since we packed some lunches but as we walked around I remembered how much I love fair food.  Funnel cakes, hot dogs, and scones.  ahhhh I couldn't resist.  There was a Merry-Go-Round and Wins and I rode it twice then as we were leaving I wanted Dayton to see how fun it is to ride with her.  Winnie went insane over it every time. She was screaming and waving hi to the workers as she rode by.  There is nothing better than seeing your baby completely happy.  As Dayton and Wins would ride past me he would tell her to make their little funny face they always do.  It's like their inside joke.  I try and be the fun parent but Dayton just knows how to bring out her silly side.

There was a pig race we watched and and it was so cute.  Baby pigs are so adorable!  The announcer explained there were oreos at the end of the race for the pigs and as they were modeling the oreos for everyone to see Winnie would NOT stop saying "cookie cookie cookie cookie" the whole time.  And suddenly the goldfish in my purse I tried to offer her instead seemed like garbage.

When I sent my sister pictures of us she was like "who is taking these pictures"?? oh I have no shame and ask anyone and everyone to take pictures of us.  It looks like I had a friend there following us around haha nope just strangers!

Untitled

Winnie has little gaps in between all over her teeth.  And I told Dayton she'll never have to floss a day in her life because her teeth are so separated.  I love my gap toothed baby!!



My baby girl is a reader and I love it!! While we were waiting for the pig show she plopped down in the middle of the street and started reading Dr. Suess.  She takes books wherever she can and has started reading them outloud and making the cutest voices just like we do when we read to her.  

Again with the books!!  I have always loved overflowing kids bookshelves and would take that over an overflowing toy box any day.  And she cleans up her books after she's done?!  Golden child! 

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment